Children aged between 2-4 years are entitled to a nasal influenza spray, the practice will contact you to make an appointment with the Practice Nurse if you are eligible.
Adults who are entitled to receive an influenza vaccination are:
- Aged 65 yrs and over
- Patients aged 6m – 64 yrs who have a chronic disease
- Pregnant ladies
- Immunosuppressed patients and their household members
- Patients living in a care home
- Carers (receipt of carers allowance)
- Patients with a BMI over 40
- If you fall into any of the above categories please contact the practice from September onwards to make an appointment with the Practice nurse. If you are contacted and do not wish to receive the vaccination please let us know then we can update your records.