Detailed Coded Records
If you wish to view detailed coded records you will need to request it online, there is then a process of authorisation at the practice. Once this is complete you will be asked to complete a consent form and bring it in to surgery.
You call in for a form or download here:
It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe.
Find your NHS Number Online
Your NHS Number is a 10 digit number, like 485 777 3456. It is on any letter you receive from the NHS.
You do not need to know your NHS number to use NHS services, but it can be useful to have it.
The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help is with askmyGP. It saves us time too, so please help us to help you.
All our registered patients are welcome, parents and carers on behalf of patients too.
You can name a GP if you wish (so long as they are working today), you may prefer a telephone, email or face to face response. You can sign up now, with no paperwork
Once you have sent your request, please look out for your response directly from the doctor. This is usually within the hour with details of appointment times.
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter SystmOnline and enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
If you’re a patient at our practice you can use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices