The overall aim of our Patient Group is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice remains accountable and responsive to all its patients needs.
Non-urgent advice: Our group key roles are:
1. Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
2. To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients.
3. Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed, to add humanity to, and influence those services.
4. Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
5. Support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy.
6. Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
7. Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice.
No time to meet, why not join the Patient Feedback Group.
We want to ask as many patients as possible for their views without the need to attend meetings. A Patient Feedback Group is a wider group of patients who agree to be asked for their opinions occasionally.
Members are usually contacted by e-mail and are asked for feedback about new or existing services.
Of course, if you are unable to use e-mail we will be happy to post a feedback form to you.
The contact details of Patient Feedback Group members will not be shared. Only anonymous results will be passed to the Patient Group or Practice Team for discussion.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance